Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vlog #1: Single Ladies Remix (Put A Raise On It)

So these lyrics were written out of sheer boredom @ work and decided to make a video.....so this is what I did with my Christmas/New Year Holiday... Working Ladies (Put A Raise On It) All the working ladies (All the working ladies) All the working ladies (All the working ladies) All the working ladies (All the working ladies) All the working ladies, Now put your pens up VERSE 1 Sittin @ my desk, just so vex I'm making a new resume I decided to dip and now you wanna trip Cause another biz noticed me You stress my day They upped my wage Plus they gon gimme my pension But I've worked here for 3 good years I need some more money CHORUS If you liked then you shoulda put a raise on it If you liked then you shoulda put a raise on it Don't be mad that the agency want it If you liked then you shoulda put a raise on it Uh uh oh ( you know the rest...) xRepeat VERSE 2 Work load in my bin Papers to print Now I'm going to the fax machine It's acting up, no ink in the cup I think it's bout time for a break I need no permission, did I mention This place don't gimme no pension Cause you had your turn, Now you gon' learn What it's like to lose a good employee CHORUS BRIDGE Don't treat me to more donuts again I'm seriously bent A raise is what I prefer, what I deserve This new company pays me so handsomely and gives me more vacation days, has a petty cash and beyond So walk up to your boss, say "I'm gon' need a raise Cause if you don't I'll leave a note of my 2 weeks and I'll be gone" CHORUS



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0V1D0TJpf8&hl=en

See Also : corner desk canon fax machines

No comments:

Post a Comment