Tuesday, October 11, 2011

B Magic - "Im Magic"

New B Magic 2011. WhatsforBREAKfast/BelieveMeMusic ***********LYRICS*************** im just tryna bring my team up like a captain young rey masterio they tryna unmask em its they lookin my way staring rite past em so i keep on speeding till they seatbelt fasten not stoppin ever tho u just need to let her go if u dont know who i am ur girl will let u know and i never was cocky unless i had to be n thats the reason why these women mad at me vision blurry even if my glasses clean we just tryna make it rain so our grass is green keep the money all legit so they be taxin me we get that paper ni dont own a fax machine n we be puffin on the best trees some dopeee sneakers wit my feet up stress free looking up to the sky say hi to those who bless me young maverick i be up where the jets be its all good its all great its always my time so im never ever late baby im magic...baby im magic aslong as me n my crew livin good its all gravy cus nights we be in a booth wit all ladies raybans on my eyes even in the darkness didnt need no flic from the bic to spark this little inspiration na whole lotta talent shoutout to spooks all i know is my challenge dvz on my rite n noyz is on the left of me so keep it that way if u ever want the best of me never changin dont care if they think less of me even if the obstacles of life are stressin me stayin up fallin asleep on my college books long bus rides bumpin sikh knowledge hooks its all love n thats word to mount real shoutout to carty ye we ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIY_Dp4z5U0&hl=en

Related : canon fax machine copier repair

No comments:

Post a Comment